msghdr-registry model consensus query

2002-02-03 13:06:58

Hence I believe that draft-klyne-msghdr-registry should provide for 1. standards-track headers, and 2. non-standards track headers for which specifications are provided.

A tiny number of us seem to be engaged in the debate about the message header registration model.

I would like to request explicit feedback from others.

If the above model is acceptable, please say so. If it is not, please say so (and why).

Thanks.

d/

Dave Crocker  <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464