Re: drums2?

2002-08-16 11:35:18

On 8/16/02 at 1:46 PM -0400, Tony Hansen wrote:

Chris Newman wrote:
Given that I'm burned out from being past Drums chair and really don't have the time to spare, are you volunteering to chair the effort?

Before that question can be asked, and assuming that this is the right time, we should be asking if we need a WG to do this work? Can it be done WG-less?

With regard to 2822, I think this is the right time (or it least in can be in the next few weeks) and it can be done WG-less. Coming up with someone to do the implementation review is the interesting question, especially if Chris doesn't have the time to do it.

I think the question of 2821 should be brought to ietf-smtp. There may be more issues to deal with on it.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102