Re: MIME boundary strings

2002-08-22 07:08:30
On Thu, 2002-08-22 at 15:26, Russ Allbery wrote:

Most versions of Eudora also have an interesting bug wherein when forming
nested multiparts, some percentage of the time the exterior boundary will
be a prefix of the interior boundary.  I think they've finally fixed this
in the latest release.

Just curiosity: isn't it a requirement that the boundary be on a line on
its own? Then the brokenness would really be in the MIME parsers that
misbehaved on such things.

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                      http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

WARNING: keyserver.kjsl.com *only* carries a valid copy of my key