Re: Format=Flowed/RFC 2646 Bis (-04)

2003-12-04 08:57:24

Has anyone collected test vectors for format=flowed?  Considering the
amount of buggy implementations, I believe it would be useful to have
these available.  I'm writing a test harness for my implementation, so
I'd appreciate any pointers to existing test vectors I could adopt.

To give one (to me) problematic example, how to render this:

foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo

foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo
bar

Thanks,
Simon