Re: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-moore-mail-nr-fields-00.txt]

2004-09-03 21:15:21

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cr.yp.to.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
out.

<djb-internal/copies(_at_)cr(_dot_)yp(_dot_)to>:
See http://cr.yp.to/docs/copies.html.

That has nothing to do with MFT and everything to do with Dan Bernstein
not being interested in you sending him copies of mailing list mail.

That is, incidentally, something that you do on all the mailing lists that
you're on, and it's incredibly obnoxious.  I haven't gotten to the point
of bouncing your mail back to you yet, but I wish you'd quit it too.

It's incredibly obnoxious for a small number of individuals, without
broad support from the technical community, to insist that everyone else
change their habits to suit the whims of those individuals.

Keith