Re: New Internet Draft: draft-duerst-archived-at-03.txt

2005-02-22 05:26:28

At 10:02 22/02/05 +0900, Martin Duerst wrote:
I can very clearly tell you that this is not the case.
I'm trying to get the W3C list archives available in message/rfc822.
I hope you'll contribute to making our common vision a reality,
e.g. by working on a mailer so that it accepts message/rfc822
messages (via the 'open this file' 'protocol' of the OS) or can
download them directly.

FWIW, I just tested the mailbox facility for one of the W3C mailing lists, and it worked just fine with my browser/mailer combination: Firefox passes the downloaded file to Eudora, which opens it just fine.

#g

Graham Klyne
For email:
http://www.ninebynine.org/#Contact