Re: Understanding response protocols

2005-06-07 13:54:15

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Lilly" <blilly(_at_)erols(_dot_)com>
To: "ietf-822" <ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: Understanding response protocols

Oh boy!  There goes your modus operandi again!  Here we go again with
the 2
year old "Brucy" degrading every conversation ANYWAY or ANYWHERE when he
don't get his way!  Brucy,  are you capable of having an form of
non-confrontable conversion?  Nah, that is impossible!

You are overreacting.  There was a polite request to fix a problem at
your side.

Your request to remove you from the server's TWIT BLOCK filter list is
denied!  Unless, you can show a RFC that says "all mail from BRUCE" must be
accepted, your block will stay.

Clearly, you have no credentials in mail software designs.  Absolutely
no
brain for the matter. You are a paper pusher, doc pusher, technie
end-user.
No more, no less and when you can't hack it, you resort to put downs and
ad-nausem facts that are clearly not even in question.

Your remarks, in addition to being untrue, are inappropriate.

Oh silly. Of course its true.

Look,  this forum is your heaven.  It is as Howard says, "Your reason for
living."  I can see that and like a child with candy, I will not take that
away from you.   But just to let you remind you, that your BS can be sensed
from as far as Miami! The above statement stands.

Ciao

http://www.santronics.com