Re: [ietf-822] don't need a permission to re-sign header

2014-04-22 18:57:02
I've said for years that lists should sign
their mail with their own DKIM keys, and recipients should look at
those list signatures to filter the mail.

I'm not even sure that's necessary, but of course it can't hurt. Indeed, right
now, with the exception of IETF lists, having a signature makes the odds it's
spam more, not less, likely.

I think that depends on your mail stream. Google signs all their mail including gmail and hosted domains, and that's a big chunk of the mail I get. Yahoo signs all theirs, too.

Regards,