Re: [Asrg] Standardization of RFC headers for email content analysis?

2003-03-04 18:38:12

  Would anyone consider it worthwhile for this group to put some focus
on making existing email content analysis/filter tools (in particular
anti-spam software) more interoperable?

I don't think this is sufficiently close to our charter, nor do I think this
is appropriate activity for a research group.  We might try to decide whether
some standard for interoperability between such tools would be useful,
but actually trying to define how they interoperate is better left for a
standards group.