[Asrg] Getting spammers on a blacklist

2003-03-05 02:40:12
Im working on a smtp like program, but it doesnt handle mail. It just
acts like its a smtp server. If a spammer will use it to relay bulk
email through. My program will blacklist the spammer.
Im halfway finished with the program, if it would be widely distributed
and used. It would make it difficult for spammers to hide their ip by
using open relays. Every open relay could then be a trap.
I would like some feedback and some help testing the program.

Regards Alex