RE: [Asrg] MTP draft

2003-03-05 02:28:49
Do you know about the DCC, SpamAssassin, Brightmail, or Postini?  I
may be somewhat biased, but I think all of those are reasonably reliable
and reasonable.  (I've some reservations about SpamAssassin, but only
because I wonder about Perl for filtering more than 50,000 messages/day.)

Just as an anecdotal point -- we filter ~ 2 million messages a day through
MIMEDefang and SpamAssassin.  Based on reports from users, we see between
2-5 false positives a day.

1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Global Messaging,                 A: Top posting
120 Cheapside, x83331             Q: What's the most annoying e-mail habit?