Re: [Asrg] Summarizing

2003-03-05 17:15:27
At 5:01 PM -0500 3/5/03, Keith Moore wrote:
On Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:26:49 -0500
Kee Hinckley <nazgul(_at_)somewhere(_dot_)com> wrote:

 Based on monitoring the discussion for the past 18 hours or so, I
 think I see some trends, but maybe I'm on drugs.

it's *way* too soon to be trying to draw conclusions.  most people who
will participate in this discussion haven't even signed up yet.

Especially since it was slashdotted today. But my comments were exactly what I said. My summarization of some of the constraints that there seemed to be consensus on in the past 18 hours. Nothing more was claimed.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.