Re: [Asrg] My Suggestion - HashCash + whitelist/auth

2003-03-05 21:19:41
From: Adam Back <adam(_at_)cypherspace(_dot_)org>

So of course you did say that users could by pass need for identity by
sending tokens, but I think a lower fallout approach to white listing
is to white list on first response by recipient, either at the
recipient side, or via some kind of re-usable white-list token
returned to the sender.  Then no identity infrastructure is required,
no user privacy is lost, and I would think equal amounts of spam
protection are provided.

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 01:03:51AM +0200, ietf(_at_)alon(_dot_)wox(_dot_)org