RE: [Asrg] Re: Notes on Callback SMTP Transmission

2003-03-29 22:33:38
I think the point is that the attack may result from a mis-configured MTA that
loops on the 'spam' or soem other anomaly, I don't think it would take a
malicious user to do it, I will look again (because I like the idea of call
back).

-e

On Saturday, March 29, 2003 7:41 PM, mathew [SMTP:meta(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com]