Re: [Asrg] More clueless spam bounces AND social contracts

2003-03-30 17:39:36
At 10:09 PM -0700 3/29/03, Vernon Schryver wrote:
Whatever your reasoning really says instead of my guesses, it seems
awfully complicated.  I think it all becomes simple, clear, predictable,

What I expect people on a list to do is what they'd do if they were in a room together. If you stop thinking of things in technical terms, and think of them in social terms, then the rules are quite simple. And if you discover you've accidentally dissed someone, then I would expect you to apologize and not do it in the future. If you don't want to do that, fine. But recognize that it's at the very least rude, and quite possibly counter productive to the goals of the list.

If you want to continue the conversation, please respond to me off list--as this topic is far afield.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.puremessaging.com/        Junk-Free Email Filtering

everyone else's.