[Asrg] Admin: Tim Smith is TRYING to be unsubscribed - someone take care of this?

2003-03-31 05:28:10
OK, so he wants to be unsubscribed. Will someone take care of this?

Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:50:25 +0100
To: jim(_at_)media(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu
From: Tim Dean-Smith <tim(_at_)deansmithmail(_dot_)com>

Jim,
I have attempted 4 times now to unsubscribe.
(See below.)
In the meantime, I have added you to my list of accepted senders, so at least you will not get any more bounce backs. Truly sorry about this - I had no idea that was how that list functioned i.e. that the incoming mails came from the members of the list, not the .eitf.org.
I hope the list administrator picks up on my requests.
Tim.