Re: [Asrg] FW: Next gen email system requests/ideas

2003-04-02 08:54:59
Jason,

JH> It is very possible that email as we know it may be re-invented because of
JH> spam. It may not be "email" or such, but an open message medium.

Sounds like you need a forum for discussing research on next-generation
email.

The only thing certain about discussing such a topic in an anti-spam
forum is that we will discuss everyone's pet-peeves or fantasies about
email, rather than discuss mechanisms that might control spam.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>