RE: 3. Volunteers to work on Requirements (was RE: [Asrg] voting?)

2003-04-02 10:26:57
Here are some more links relevant to requirements:

3. Requirements for solutions

Requirements (started by Keith Moore):
(beginning of thread)
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00726.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00758.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-grou/asrg/current/msg00797.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00846.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00778.html
(final on thread)
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01721.html

Basic Principals (by Brad Templeton):
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00390.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00409.html
(also see http://www.templetons.com/brad/spume/prin.html)

Requirements for Source Tracking (started by Raymie Stata):
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00211.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00228.html

Additional messages on requirements:
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00027.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00337.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00308.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00757.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00427.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00470.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00630.html

Policies and how they are applied in different parts of the system (not
sure if this is ok place for this...):
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00664.html

Bulk Mail Sender Accountability:
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00384.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00248.html

Requirement as far as less computer power or less upgrades:
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00735.html

Where do we want to stop spam at (source, destination, etc):
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01087.html