[Asrg] "ham" <i>is</i> ridiculous

2003-04-03 11:16:17
i agree. "ham" just sounds stupid. the context is vague, the meaning is ambiguous. i have nothing against colloquialisms, but seriously... ham? you've got to be kidding. we should use an acronym instead, something along the lines of SVN (signal verses noise) or AIM (acceptable interpersonal mail) etc. im sure someone can come up with a good one.