Re: in essence [Asrg] rules!

2003-04-09 14:09:04
and how do we make them stop SENDING it?

From: matthew richards <matt(_at_)larkinam(_dot_)com>

we A: take away their incentive (profit)
we B: develop a new system or supplement the current system in such a way that it allows email users to effectively and efficiently block, filter or bypass spam. we C: analyze spammer strategy and develop passive or aggressive countermeasures.

Personaly, I think B and C handle A as well.
(I'm just putting the finishing touches on it)

If we answer this question, we win. The contest is over.
I feel good about it.
John Fenley