Re: [Asrg] Domain-Authorized SMTP Mail

2003-05-01 08:24:08
Good point. I reworded it to make it more clear. I've actually received
some suggestions to avoid stripping of headers altogether, since SMTP
servers don't generally do this.

3. MT DNS queries and Authorized-By SMTP headers

   SMTP servers MUST remove any Authorized-By SMTP headers of incoming
   mail from untrusted servers. They SHOULD be configurable to preserve
   Authorized-By headers on incoming mail from a set of trusted servers.

Cheers,

David Green