[Asrg] RE: camram/sender pays e-mail system

2003-05-13 11:35:22

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1543.txt?number=1543

Always a good starting point...and then proceed to read RFC821
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc821.txt?number=821  ... might come in handy
before you take over the world.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric S. Johansson [mailto:esj(_at_)harvee(_dot_)org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 2:09 PM
To: Eric Dean; asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: camram/sender pays e-mail system

Eric Dean wrote:

Sorry, a working draft.  That's the anvil which we chissel out
a standard.
I'm assuming you presented your product features as an effort
to initiate a
draft rather than shamelessly tout your warez.

In addition to playing a shameless hussy on the net, I must admit
to being an
empiricist at the core which is why I produced a working sender
pays system with
transition features so that people could experiment in the real
world instead of
playing with gedankenexperiment.

so, since I believe enough in sender pay systems to create a
prototype, I am
willing to try and create a working draft.  Do you have a style
guide/mentor
available?

---eric