[Asrg] RMX+DMP = SPF: a technical approach

2003-06-11 01:37:54
Hadmut Danisch has previously publicized RMX on this list and elsewhere.

Gordon Fecyk's DMP proposal competes with RMX.

SPF is a hybrid of the two approaches.

Since I have not received any showstopping criticism, I went ahead and
put up a user-friendly web site at http://spf.pobox.com/ which
describes SPF in detail, links to an Internet Draft proposal, and
answers common objections.  Code is being written to support SPF.

Please do not post your objections here; there are now dedicated
mailing lists for SPF.  To subscribe, email

   subscribe-spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com    or
  subscribe-spf-announce(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

Please read http://spf.pobox.com/objections.html and
http://spf.pobox.com/faq.html before posting on the discuss list.

(The discuss list will be CC'ed on all announcements, so there's no
need to be on both.  I will also post important SPF news to ASRG.)

cheers
meng