Re: [Asrg] ASRG IPR policy (was RE: US Spam patents: Partial list)

2003-06-13 18:57:23
At 11:45 PM -0400 6/12/03, Paul Judge wrote:
We have decided to adopt the following IPR policy for the ASRG. It is based
on the IETF's IPR policy as outlined in RFC 2026.

"By submission of a contribution, each person actually submitting the
   contribution is deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions
   on his own behalf, on behalf of the organization (if any) he
   represents and on behalf of the owners of any propriety rights in the
   contribution..  Where a submission identifies contributors in
   addition to the contributor(s) who provide the actual submission, the
   actual submitter(s) represent that each other named contributor was
   made aware of and agreed to accept the same terms and conditions on
   his own behalf, on behalf of any organization he may represent and
   any known owner of any proprietary rights in the contribution.

Could you possibly do another pass on the wording? Maybe I'm fuzzy today, but I couldn't make head or tail of that, even after reading your summary explanation.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.