Re: [Asrg] Economic model is borken. (sic.) Let's fix it

2003-06-23 11:55:39
Dead right - we have been saying this for a long time - if you don't want to bother registering ONCE to get your message through, you have decided that your message is just not that important.

Dr. David Jameson
CTO, DigiPortal Software Inc

Is that a bug, or a feature?

I've heard a similar objection to simple confirmation whitelists, and my
answer is "feature."  If the sender values the message so little that they
won't do something simple to get it through to me, then there's no reason
that I should value it enough to read it.