Re: [Asrg] Economic model is borken. (sic.) Let's fix it

2003-06-26 18:08:34
On Monday, June 23, 2003, at 12:16 PM, David Jameson wrote:
Dead right - we have been saying this for a long time - if you don't want to bother registering ONCE to get your message through, you have decided that your message is just not that important.

Either that, or I've decided that *you* just aren't that important. That is, not important enough to risk getting added to more spam mailing lists.

mathew