Re: [Asrg] Proposal: Separate ISP(s) for "guaranteed delivery" of email

2003-06-23 13:48:54
At 7:09 AM -0400 6/23/03, Walter Dnes wrote:
  Many details remain to be filled in.  Comments, suggestions ?

1. There are two aspects of depending on email as a business. One is sending. But for most businesses receiving is even more important. And that's receiving from end users. How do you do that without involving spam?

2. While this creates a desirable service for businesses, and it potentially avoids the danger of negative legislation in the personal email space, does it have any attributes that directly help eliminate spam in the personal email space?
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/          Anti-Spam Service for your POP Account

everyone else's.