Re: [Asrg] "Useful features"

2003-06-20 13:07:34
We have no architecture in place for consent-based communications. First
lets develop that architecture, and than we can decide what goes into it.

No, but we do have a well-established and longstanding convention that plain
ASCII text is the _most_ universal form of E-mail that EVERYBODY can read on
virtually ANY kind of device.  It makes sense, until a sender knows that other
types are also acceptable, to send in most widely readable and acceptable
format.

Gordon Peterson                  http://personal.terabites.com/
1977-2002  Twenty-fifth anniversary year of Local Area Networking!
Support the Anti-SPAM Amendment!  Join at http://www.cauce.org/
12/19/98: Partisan Republicans scornfully ignore the voters they "represent".
12/09/00: the date the Republican Party took down democracy in America.