[Asrg] Urgent Read This Please

2003-06-27 23:53:37
As most of you know I have been posting here regarding the 'GIEIS' email protection system. Well, wait until you hear what has happened. Suddenly, ALL my email accounts are CANCELED, both MSN Hotmail and ICQMail and the site I had up now produces a 404 not found message. The files are STILL there, only they cannot be viewed across the internet.

Anybody got ANY ideas as to what is going on??? My ISP is NTL in the UK and they are BLOCKING access to the 'GIEIS' system.

Looks like someone out there is CENSORING the 'GIEIS' system. I'm going to phone my ISP now and find out what excuses they have. Please check this for yourselves by following this link:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron