[Asrg] Fearghas McKay - What's your point??

2003-06-29 16:31:44
Fearghas,

I fail to see your point. So, I used to work for MSN UK and I also happen to be an trained accountant. Is this illegal or something???

I am also the author behind the Epsilon Theory and I was part of a 20 strong advisory board which also included the head of physics with 'Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences'. Numerous scientists have wanted to put the Epsilon Theory to the test because it is grounded in well established science.

You really missed a whole lot about me, for starters, I'm a genius. That's not an exaggeration, but just a statement of fact, there are other people like me too. I do Egyptology, mathematical investigations, RF and Microwave communications, Lazer communications, electronic engineering, network engineering, database engineering, programming, web development, accountancy, e-business management, marketing...

I could go on all night if you want me to. I still completely fail to see your point?? Oh, I get it, you don't grasp how cellular structures or DNA can be stimulated using controlled ionised radiation in an electromagnetic field. Sorry, forgot not everyone has the same IQ level as me. Maybe you should try reading Harry Potter for a while.

Mark McCarron.