Re: [Asrg] Fearghas McKay - What's your point??

2003-06-30 15:56:39
In message <BAY8-F27SJpjK4LRNJJ0001a4bb(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>, Mark McCarron <markmccarron_itt(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> writes

You really missed a whole lot about me, for starters, I'm a genius.

Evidently not when it comes to communications skills, however. Could you do us a favour and keep the personal preening off the list?

--
Craig Cockburn ("coburn"). SiliconGlen.com Ltd. http://SiliconGlen.com
Home to the first online guide to Scotland, founded 1994.