[Asrg] 6. Proposals - DNS Based - Security of DNS (was RE: [Asrg] DNSSEC not deployable)

2003-07-04 08:10:30
We need to determine for the future consideration of all DNS based proposal the state of DNSSEC and its planned deployment. Since you are in disagreement and this is obviously not the correct forum for such discussion, especially when resorting to name calling, why don't we request a comment on this matter from the IESG, IAB or ICANN?

Yakov

At 07:47 AM 7/4/2003 -0700, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

The allegation that I am a liar is actionable. I demand that you withdraw
this allegation immediately and appologise.