6. Solutions - DNS based - DNSSEC (was Re: [Asrg] Re: DNSSEC not deployable)

2003-07-04 08:26:36
For the sake of consideration of all DNS proposals, we need to know if we can rely on the DNS-SEC protocol being implemented. Otherwise, if it will never be implemented there is not point in having DNS-based anti-spam systems. That's why I suggested in a different thread that we should not have this discussion here, but rather solicit an official comment from the IESG or IAB on DNS-SEC status in relation to our group.

Yakov