[Asrg] ::: G_I/E.I_-S - Moving Forward - srrrrppp

2003-07-06 00:07:38
All,

 Despite the negativity about G1EIS on this list, a small group of us,
visionaries and egyptologues for the most part, have seen the Light and have
recognized the Hand of Genius.

 We think this list with its interminable criticisms is simply wasting Mark's
Precious Time which should instead be dedicated on building GlElS with the
100's of ISPs who are salivating and waiting, money in hand, to be among the
First Chosen Ones to Deploy. While on the funding topic, we have not been able
to confirm yet the rumor that, after reading Mark's response to his WSJ letter,
Bill, Himself, has offered a very large funding, sans condition.

Anyhow, we advise the members of the ASRG list TO STOP SENDING COMMENTS to Mark
who should not be distracted from His Work. Don't slow down the GI3IZ
unescapable future! On to Version 0.00000000013 in the next couple hours !

- The GIE|Z CFC -

p.s. Our apologies for altering the acronym of The System in this modest
contribution but we suspect that there is an ongoing conspiracy among a number
of anti-spam vendors reading this list. It is possible they were already behind
the initial attempt at blocking His Website. Thanks God, that failed but we
need to remain vigilant: there is a chance that they have started to add the
real acronym of The System to their soon-to-be-obsoleted-by-The-System-anti-
spam-filters. Thus we conservatively opted for the use of somewhat spammy but
more filter-proof spellings of The System's acronym.

Copyright (c) The Anonymously Lame GCFC - 2oo3 - All rights (to pile it high)
reserved -

---
This message contains no viruses.
Guaranteed by Kaspersky Anti-Virus.