[Asrg] ::: G_I/E.I_-S - Moving Forward - srrrrppp

2003-07-06 10:11:34
My responses are in the body of the message below.

Version 0.005 - Updated 6th July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

\xA9 Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.

--__--__--

Message: 16
From: gieisclownfanclub(_at_)inbox(_dot_)lv
Date: Sun,  6 Jul 2003 10:05:44 +0300
To: asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [Asrg] ::: G_I/E.I_-S - Moving Forward - srrrrppp

All,

 Despite the negativity about G1EIS on this list, a small group of us,
visionaries and egyptologues for the most part, have seen the Light and have
recognized the Hand of Genius.

Mark's Response:

About time.

We think this list with its interminable criticisms is simply wasting Mark's
Precious Time which should instead be dedicated on building GlElS with the
100's of ISPs who are salivating and waiting, money in hand, to be among the First Chosen Ones to Deploy. While on the funding topic, we have not been able to confirm yet the rumor that, after reading Mark's response to his WSJ letter,
Bill, Himself, has offered a very large funding, sans condition.

Mark's Response:

'GIEIS' would generate in excess of £50 Billion per year, also it would employ around 2.26 million people. 'GIEIS' will pay back, with commercial interest rates, all sums used to establish the service. Furthermore, there are extensive long-term benefits for partnering with 'GIEIS' to establish it.

Anyhow, we advise the members of the ASRG list TO STOP SENDING COMMENTS to Mark
who should not be distracted from His Work. Don't slow down the GI3IZ
unescapable future! On to Version 0.00000000013 in the next couple hours !

Mark's Response:

At least someone is curious as to how I manage to update the system every 48 hours or so, but, I am not going to tell just yet.:)

- The GIE|Z CFC -

p.s. Our apologies for altering the acronym of The System in this modest
contribution but we suspect that there is an ongoing conspiracy among a number of anti-spam vendors reading this list. It is possible they were already behind
the initial attempt at blocking His Website. Thanks God, that failed but we
need to remain vigilant: there is a chance that they have started to add the real acronym of The System to their soon-to-be-obsoleted-by-The-System-anti- spam-filters. Thus we conservatively opted for the use of somewhat spammy but
more filter-proof spellings of The System's acronym.

Copyright (c) The Anonymously Lame GCFC - 2oo3 - All rights (to pile it high)
reserved -

Mark's Response:

It will be piled directly on top of those anti-spam solutions that you mentioned!

Mark McCarron.