[Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis

2003-07-06 10:12:29
My responses are in the body of the message below.

Version 0.005 - Updated 6th July 2003

GIEIS - Global ISP Email Identity System - The Ultimate Anti-Spam System
a.k.a. - The Digital Reaper

\xA9 Including intellectual copyright, Mark McCarron 2003, All rights reserved.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.

From: "C. Wegrzyn" <wegrzyn(_at_)garbagedump(_dot_)com>
To: Mark McCarron <markmccarron_itt(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
CC: pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com,  asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 12:41:08 -0400

God this is becoming silly. Now he is predicting 2.26 million jobs created by his system to just send email? It really is time to get this trite baloney off of the group.I doubt many people believe it...

Mark's Response:

The financial figures are at the homepage. If you find it hard to 'believe', then I would suggest using a calculator.

Mark McCarron
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis