RE: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis

2003-07-06 10:16:28
Mark,

As I have explained to you previously off-list, the volume of your posts
relative to the impact of them is disproportionate. The mailing list is
currently focused on the work items. Your proposal has been made known to
thr group. At this point, it would be more efficient to have detailed
discussion of the GIEIS system take place off in a more focused forum
consisting of interested individuals.

Please set up a separate mailing list for detailed discussion of the GIEIS
system. This has been done for other proposals such as SPF. Please focus on
setting this up immediately rather than responding to individual responses
on the ASRG mailing list. Once this list is set up, feel free to post the
location to the ASRG mailing list for interested parties.

Thanks,
Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: C. Wegrzyn [mailto:wegrzyn(_at_)garbagedump(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 12:41 PM
To: Mark McCarron
Cc: pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com; asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis

God this is becoming silly. Now he is predicting 2.26 million jobs
created by his system to just send email? It really is time
to get this
trite baloney off of the group.I doubt many people believe it...

Mark McCarron wrote:

This post relates to the 'GIEIS' system.  The release
version is 0.005
and details job creations of up to 2.26 Million.  The
'GIEIS' system
can be viewed here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron.