RE: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis

2003-07-06 11:46:38
As I explained to you off-list also, I am both free to post as often and reply to whom ever I want. The current 'work issues' have been nothing more than revised nonsense relating to matters that have already been extensivly 'defined'.

Mark McCarron.

From: Paul Judge <paul(_dot_)judge(_at_)ciphertrust(_dot_)com>
To: 'Mark McCarron' <markmccarron_itt(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
CC: "'asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org'" <asrg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: RE: [Asrg] 6. Solutions - Replacing SMTP - GIEIS Analysis
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 13:02:14 -0400

Mark,

As I have explained to you previously off-list, the volume of your posts
relative to the impact of them is disproportionate. The mailing list is
currently focused on the work items. Your proposal has been made known to
thr group. At this point, it would be more efficient to have detailed
discussion of the GIEIS system take place off in a more focused forum
consisting of interested individuals.

Please set up a separate mailing list for detailed discussion of the GIEIS
system. This has been done for other proposals such as SPF. Please focus on
setting this up immediately rather than responding to individual responses
on the ASRG mailing list. Once this list is set up, feel free to post the
location to the ASRG mailing list for interested parties.

Thanks,
Paul