[Asrg] Some important comments

2003-07-06 22:48:34
I have been reading the posts from this group for about the last week. I have been deciding if I should post my thoughts on the 'GIEIS' architecture.

As a network engineer for one of Britian's larger Internet services, I view 'GIEIS' as being an acceptable solution. I have examined the site almost 20 times and even put the architecture to the test using paper and pen. I am sorry to say that I could not find any point of weakness. I would have enjoyed proving Mr McCarron wrong.

I think everyone on this list should carefully consider what Mr McCarron is proposing. I understand the point about Mr McCarron being annoying and posting frequently on the matter. On the other hand, 'GIEIS' is only what I can describe as being a perfect architecture. It is funny the contrast between the creator and the architecture.

The creation of almost 2 million jobs is a major selling point behind 'GIEIS'. I will admit it is marketing but Mr McCarron's figures do match up. The ISP I work for is seriously considering investing in the implementation program of 'GIEIS'. Not only does it make excellent business sense to do so, but it also generates an unbelievable PR opportunity. Since the release of version 0.003 of the 'GIEIS' proposal, high level meetings have occured to discuss the system. When a new version appears, anyone would be lead to believe that the CEO has arrived there are that many managers present.

'GIEIS' is the simply one of the best proposals we have ever encountered.

All I would suggest is that you do not attempt to judge the system based upon its creator.

Brian.