Re: [Asrg] Some important comments

2003-07-07 04:56:36
While GEIS might have some merit I find it funny that a person that is "rearchitecting" the whole eMail infrastructure of the internet doesn't know the simplest things about the current system!

Chuck Wegrzyn

Paul Judge wrote:

"Brian Hamilton" subscribed to the list at 12:46am and posted at 1:37am.

The posts are also coming from the same IP address as Mark McCarron's (see
headers below).

Based on this information, we assume that this is simply another email
address of Mark McCarron. Therefore, it is has also been denied posting
priveleges.