RE: [Asrg] 2. Spam Measurements - Analysis - Spam Delivery

2003-08-13 08:41:37
I think Matt Sergeant was lurking in here somewhere and he works for MessageLabs. Perhaps he can give us some more information.

This would be very interesting to see how message labs verified this. How do they know if a given ip is hijacked?