RE: [Asrg] RE: 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data - Titan Key reduces spam attacks

2003-08-13 08:32:36
Can you just give us the "cliff notes version"?  Or possibly just your
summary of what that document is saying? That's a helluva lot of reading
to do on that page just to figure out what your point is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Walter Dnes [mailto:waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org]
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2003 6:07 PM
To: ASRG list
Subject: Re: [Asrg] RE: 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data -
Titan Key reduces spam attacks

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 08:50:55PM -0500, Terry Sullivan wrote

So the point of my posting was: if the effect's big enough to be
detected by a practicable amount of effort, then I can't but wonder
why nobody's ever tripped over it, even accidentally, at
some point.
(Phrased differently: given [any] two variables observed to
increase
monotonically over time, what would it take for the "true
state-of-nature" to be "huge negative correlation"?)

http://www.honet.com/Nadine/ 'The story of "Nadine"' gives food for
thought.

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org>
Email users are divided into two classes;