RE: [Asrg] RE: 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data - Titan Key reduces spam attacks

2003-08-13 11:16:44
Does anyone present would like to assist in the analysis work? Aside from
this data graciously being offered, we have access to many other source of
spam data from Brightmail, Postini, and such. Any help with analyzing it
would help greatly!

I'd be glad to help provide SPITBOL programs (executables, and/or source) to
help extract data for analysis.

SPITBOL is a very fast SNOBOL4 implementation, which offers greater speed and
far superior pattern matching and textual manipulation compared to (say) Perl.

The SPITBOL programs I'd write would be command line apps and would run on any
32-bit-capable Wintel-class machine.

Gordon Peterson                  http://personal.terabites.com/
1977-2002  Twenty-fifth anniversary year of Local Area Networking!
Support the Anti-SPAM Amendment!  Join at http://www.cauce.org/
12/19/98: Partisan Republicans scornfully ignore the voters they "represent".
12/09/00: the date the Republican Party took down democracy in America.