[Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework - Protocols and Formats - XML Based

2003-08-15 13:34:24
ASRG folks,

I have started a web site for the development of an XML based CPDL
(Consent Policy Description Language).

I have also posted a boilerplate example that we can refine until we are
happy with it. I know there are a number of examples and notes that are
missing from the boilerplate. I will review the archives and "massage
them in" to the example document as I have time - I am out of time for
today.

The site is at the following URL.
Comments are strongly encouraged.

http://www.sortmonster.com/ASRG/

I recommend - for sanity's sake - that comments on this particular
project should use the same subject line as this note so that I can more
easily keep up with the editing process.

My time is limited, but I believe I can keep up with this project for
the time being. If I begin to fall behind I will make arrangements to
coordinate with other volunteer editors... but for now let's try to keep
things simple.

Thanks,
_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster, www.SortMonster.com
VOX: 703-406-2016
FAX: 703-406-2017