Re: [Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework - Protocols and Formats - XML Based

2003-08-19 08:40:18
At 01:55 AM 8/19/2003, Pete McNeil wrote:
I have posted new revisions to the example xml document.
Please find information about the document and the document itself at:

http://www.sortmonster.com/ASRG

In this revision I've introduced concepts for sharing (exporting / importing) groups of elements from a CPD (Consent Policy Definition/Document). This includes a short description of how implementation specific elements may be isolated or even imported into an xml based CPD.

Comments and discussion are encouraged.

Since this format is in XML can we leverage XML-related technologies such as XInclude, XPath, XSLT, etc. Some of them can prove to be very useful - for example XInclude can be used to combine policies, XLinks can be used to refer to specific elements within policies, etc.