Re: [Asrg] 2.a.1 Analysis of Actual Spam Data - next steps

2003-08-20 11:49:10
OK, gang, another summary here.

So far, one person has volunteered to assist w/ the project in terms of

I can probably contribute a bunch of addresses here on merseymail
or one of our other domains.
I need to write some tiny scripts to keep track of the numbers, but could
probably start in a couple of weeks. Have I got this straight: I create 60+
addresses, publish all the addresses in the same way. 550 half of them,
accept mail for the other half, and keep track of delivery attempts to them
for 6 months or so?

Or do I need to ensure that both sets *are* receiving spam (evenly?) before
starting to 550 for one set?