Re: [Asrg] 0. General - Physical Meeting - Informal ASRG meeting

2003-10-08 20:14:38
Jonathan Morton wrote:

As stated prior, Paul will be attending the ISPCon conference during the week of October 20-22. I will be attending another conference, the Open Group Messaging Forum, on the East Coast on October 22nd. If any ASRGers will be at either conference, we want to have an informal BOF or just an informal chat. Let us know.

I definitely won't be able to attend in person, but perhaps an IRC session would be helpful to broaden the range.

Lets see if others are interested. Syncing timezones would be complicated but not impossible.

Yakov