Re: [Asrg] 0. General - AT&T Whitelists

2003-10-22 07:03:31

The letter is quite confused, but read closely, and applying some common
sense, it looks like they are building a list of smtp servers in ATT
address space, or address space served by AT&T as the ISP, and that only
those servers will be allowed to SEND smtp mail via port 25. So unless
ATTBI is your ISP, you are unaffected, except to the extent that this
reduces spam from ATTBI sources.