[Asrg] 0. General - Review of the CRI subgroup

2003-12-08 13:29:31
The CRI subgroup was created to work on the development of the CRI proposal to allow C/R systems to communicate. The group public homepage is at:

http://asrg.kavi.com/apps/group_public/workgroup.php?wg_abbrev=cri

The CRI proposal is located at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-cri-00.txt

We are currently reviewing this subgroup since it appears to lack enough interested participants. If you would like to participate in this subgroup, have comments on it, or any other questions, please let us know. If not enough interest is shown, we intend to shutdown this subgroup.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" (Lord Acton)
-------