RE: [Asrg] 0. General - Review of the CRI subgroup

2003-12-09 14:58:26
Where we left off was in the process of building an interworking between
two or more interested parties.

I have a general concern around the amount of chatter in this RTF vs
actual work being performed.  It's quite frustrating to produce a
document for the benefit of the group to have it swept aside as
yesterday's news.

I would recommend that we focus on a particular area...maybe even one
document and produce something of value rather than reporting the
spam-evolution du jure.

-----Original Message-----
From: asrg-admin(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org [mailto:asrg-admin(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]
On
Behalf Of Yakov Shafranovich
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 3:27 PM
To: ASRG
Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Review of the CRI subgroup

The CRI subgroup was created to work on the development of the CRI
proposal to allow C/R systems to communicate. The group
public homepage
is at:

http://asrg.kavi.com/apps/group_public/workgroup.php?wg_abbrev=cri

The CRI proposal is located at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-cri-00.txt

We are currently reviewing this subgroup since it appears to lack enough

interested participants. If you would like to participate in this
subgroup, have comments on it, or any other questions, please let us
know. If not enough interest is shown, we intend to shutdown this
subgroup.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com "Power
tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" (Lord
Acton)
-------